My Prayers Always For You


Sayang ,
Both of you can see from this picture , we're having so much fun & memories on that day ayte ?
We're happy so much with our "BOY" , si ahm tuu :)
On that time also , we're dont bother with everyone saying , everyone crying , everyone sadness
kan ? kan ? kan ?
Kita tetap dengan KITA kan ? :)


But , Sayang
Why today both of you soo mucchhh having problem that coming to urself ?
why ?
I cant see any smiling on my both princess neh ,
I cant heard any laugh from both princess neh ,
I can see any jokes u wrote on ur FB status .
I cant see or heard or whatelse lagi from both of you !
I want the old of you sayangsayang :)


Please please pleaseeeeeeee ;(
I want the OLD of both of you !
Let away all ur problem tuu , chill urself okay ?
Ingat ! im always there for both of you okay ?
ILOVEYOU so MUCHHHHH ! :)
mwahx mwahx , XOXO ^_^"

p/s : Nia and Yaya , Fia sayang kamu sangat2 ! seriously fia benci sangat bile tengok kamu sedih2 nehh ! okayy ? Thx !

No comments:

Post a Comment