The Ends Of Anything :(

Hey Ladies and Gentleman :)
Its been a long time already i didnt yet updating my super duper UNPRIVATE diary ;]
Ahaha
Btw , im kinda too busy this lately and doesnt have any enuff time for YOU !
But , with Facebook and Twitter , im not busy at all . Ahaha
Infact , i doesnt have any interesting story that i wanna make off ! heeeee ;)

Here got one thing that i wanna sharing with YOU .
Its maybe a bit of happiness , a bit of sadness , a bit of excitedly :)
Its all MAYBE okay ?

Btw , fyi im just finished my Semester 4 MIDTERM
and now we having two weeks of classes before we're going to practical for the 3months :(
Okay im taking HKL ( Hospital Kuala Lumpur ) as my placement for this sem !
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! ahaha
Its maybe taking 2months and 2weeks at the HKL then another 2 weeks muree im doing my community :)
Either in Segambut or Jinjang , HOPEFULLY i get SEGAMBUT as my community placement :)
Then after my practical , Im having my FINAL for this Semester 4 ;/
Then , as officially im END UP this Semester 4 and continue with Semester 5 . InsyaALLAH :)

This is my actual story :)
After END UP the 6months of Semester 5 after this , im taking my Semester 6 :)
InsyaALLAH , If HIS will :)
Then 6months of Semester 6 will GONE after im taking my LJM ;)
BUTTTTT !!!
Behind all the happiness , its still got a sadness that hide behind the happiness .

The sadness that might effect for the whole my college life :(
Im GONNA leave all my collegemate
Im GONNA leave all my classmate
Im GONNA leave all my lecture
Im GONNA leave all my college's staff
Im GONNA leave all my memories with THEM
Im GONNA leave all my HOUSEMATE
Im GONNA leave all my BESTIEE
Im GONNA leave all my COLLEGE LIFE , EXPERIENCE
Im GONNA leave my age that time
last words is IM GONNA LEAVE EVERYTHING that is hard so get it back :(

Seriously , its maybe effect a lil bit in our life :)
So , Do APPRECIATE everything that u already reached while u still studying .
Because after 3 or 4 years of college or university life ,
there will be so hard to find the moments and experiences that we have during the studying time :)

Thank You !


No comments:

Post a Comment