Everything is FINAL now !

Everything about a FINAL stage now !
Damn ! Damn bout everything now !
Damn about happen to me . That's why i said "Everything is FINAL"
HAHA I bet you all must be wondering what "FINAL" about that i shout out right ??
For sure ur face become like this @_@ ayte ? HAHAHA


See picture above ?
And can you see how heavy he are to bring all that ?
See his face !! HAHA funny right ? HAHA
Yahhh soon im gonna be like him too :(
Yah I'm in Final semester and Final year . Happy right sebab nak abes belajar dah ?
HAHA not so that happy lah ! Its still a long journey to facing .

I'm just about 4days masuk final sem and get a lil bit pressure .
Management , Research , Leadership and whatsoever lah kan ?
Its a new subject that i have to learned for be a good nurse and quality ! <3
It's not too hard for understand it , but maybe it's too early right ? HAHA
But , I hope I can do well in this FINAL ! HAHA
But , more hope in LJM examination ! :)
Give me a way :)

For all my Group 1 and 2 (coming soon in February) in Batch 03/09 , I wish the best luck for all of you ! :)
See yaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! ^_^
May GOD bless we all yaa :) Assalamualaikum and Happy Evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment