Starting already :)

Im starting mish them already :)
heeeee , every semester mesti begini kan ? idk why i can become like that ! ahhaa

Okay ladies and gentleman semua :) ahaha
Today was my first day posting in HKL for semester 4
and today was my bad day , i guess so :(

Sebab ape ??? sebab ??!
1 . Sesat dalam HKL nak cari ward ONG , well first time masuk =,="
2 . Was scolded by Instructor sebab coming late 15minutes [ i will arrive at ward by 7am ]
3 . Was scolded again sebab tak show off matrix card [ bukan tak show off just tiada clip jee ]
4 . Punya berlambak xsigment was given by HER ! *haishhh !
5 . Walking from HKL to jalan ipoh for getting bus there [ idk which bus that pass by at Highway Karak ]
6 . PENATTTTTTTTTTTTTT :'(

At this time now 10.49pm ,
Im doing my assignment alone :(
Selalunya mesti buat ramai2 dengan kawankawan semua kan ?
Well , Practical kan ? so semua pon berpecah laa kan ? Haishh !
Oh GOD ! Only you know how my feeling was feel now :(
Acct , Im starting MISS them now and forever :) until the end .

Last word from me now :
To all my dearest friends , I wish you all the best luck for finishing this practical session :)
Grab up all the cross yea ! ahaha itu adalah our objective ryte ?

Lots of Love ,
Fia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment