Labour Room Experience

Hello Ladies and Gentleman :)
Today i want story some of my experience today !
HAHA
Its was so funny if im flashback back the story okay ! haha

Today was my 4th day in HKL doing my freaking practical
and
today was my turn get in into the LABOUR ROOM for the FIRST TIME , i repeat again
FIRST TIME !!!!!!! ahahha
Acct, my purpose get in into the labour room is doing my " Vulva Swabbing " procedure .


Okay ! around 8.30am im in the labour room already ! and i was divided into one room
for take care of the mother who want delivering her baby for few hour more .
My clinical instructor [ C.I ] was ask me to feel the Uterus Contraction in 10minutes every 3ominutes .
Then , by 8.50am Im starting doing my work laa kan ! [ reading BHT , feel the contraction ]
After few minutes , i feel something wrong with myself and i'll know already what next were happen to me laa . I cari my C.I for let her know that i cant continue with it but i tak jumpe dye pulak ! haishh . So i was think " Its okay la if i continue cause if im graduated soon , i were facing with this again "
When i came back to the room [ at 9.15am ] , i saw the nurses , and the doctor already there .
Preparing for the mother deliver her baby , Its means the mother already near to climax .
But , I cant do anything unless i just stand there and saw the delivering procedure until it finish then i can do my procedure cause im still student for help them .
The situation was ' kecoh ' with the doctor and nurses noise but the patient only relax :) * Nice ryte the mother ?
When the mother already climax , they starting asked the mother to push,push cause the baby's head already be seen .
That time , with the Air ketumban coming out , and the blood also coming out ,
i was feel something wrong again with me and this time i'll trying to pretend nothing happen with me and i continue with it !! [ tabah kan saya ? ahaha ]
After that , makin lama makin lama its getting worse and my face getting pale .
Sumpah ! that time fia memang suda tak larat nak tengok sebab takde darah langsung yang berjalan dalam badan nie ! :(

Finally , after the doctor scissors and ' jahit ' , fia memang tak tahan sudah
sampai doctor and nurses mention that my face was very pale that time and they call my C.I to inform about me and fia keluar dari bilik tuu lepas the baby coming out ! :)
I can see how happy are the mother when she saw her baby boy !

Then im going to help kakak sha for doing the procedure .
AGAINNNNNNNNNN !!!! Fia pitam for the second time and this time my C.I ask me to go back to ward and i was like ! Fuh Alhamdulillah :)
BUTTTT ! sedih lah tak dapat buat procedure tuu and maybe next sem i were try it again ! Insya-allah :)

P/S : Fia telah pun tengok how difficult are our mother to having deliver US ! That was so fear and hard feeling if Us can feel it ! Now , i know already how feeling my mother if fia tak menghargai dia . If lah kan ! IF OKAY ! KALAU ! Memang sakit hati sebab sakit hati mereka itu bercampur dengan rasa kesakitan 9bulan 7hari mereka menjaga kita , membawa kita , dan melahirkan kita . So guys ! Do apreaciate our mother :)


Lots of LOVE ,
Fia :)


3 comments:

  1. then c.i say: apa sudah jadi..dgn you ni...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhhehee ! c.i takde ckp cmtuu eh ! dye ckp kat kaw jeee . apa sudah jadi syahrul ! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..ni semua sbb fina tadi...

    ReplyDelete