CollegeBESTFRIEND

Already 2 years I've been in collegelife ;)
Already 2 years , I've learned everything about outer world .
2 years , I've been with THEM ;)
Tell me what im not do with THEM and what im not thru as 2 years im with THEM .
EVERYTHING i did with THEM .
Happiness , Sadness , Enjoyness , Holiday , Craziness Everything lah !

Syikin , Kaka Diyana , Kaka Aida , Kaka Ika , Kaka Yanti , Kaka Iera , Kaka Pau , Sue , Lieya , Kaka Nana , Kaka Yanie , Salwa , Hajar .
They're Meant to me okay ! ;)

P/s : Girlssss , thanks for being friend and family to me yeah ! Iloveyouall so fucking much okay !
Kita ada setahun je lagi nak samasama kan ?
Then , lepas setahun tatahu apa jadi sebab masing2 dah nak buat haluan masing2 kan ?
Haishh ! Rindunyaa dekat korang nanti kan kan kan ?
FRIENDSHIP TILL LAST BREATH yeaa ?!

Shikin ^my TRULY BFF^

Kaka Mira n Kaka Fafa ;)

Kaka Diyana ;)

Shafiq ^My only one BFF (boy)^

Kaka Ika ;)

Kaka Yanie ;)

Kaka Nana ;)

Kaka Aida ;)

Salwa ;)

Hajar ;)

My Superduper Housemate ;)
from left : Kaka Diyana , Sue , Kaka Nana , ME , Kaka Iera , Kaka Yanti , Lieya , Kaka Ika , Kaka Yanie ! Batch 3/2009 ;)

With THEM is the best time i had ! ;)

Future Nurses ^Females and Male^ ;)

This is the BEST broooo ! ;)

BreakFasting 2010 ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment