New Semester Begin

Hello everyone !
Today 27 June 2011 , I already get into new semester !
Thats is Semester 5 and thats mean its will be the second last semester before im finished my studies !
So scary uhhh ^____^!

My class will be at Pusat Bandar Damansara for the whole semester !
Shit ! I was pray that this semester will been at JUC cause there got a lot of food and important is CHEAPER ! ahahaha !
Crazieee uhhh ? Maybe ! *dush !

In semester 5 i will learned about 9/10 subject .
There is :
Orthopedic Nursing
Geriatic Nursing
CNS Nursing
Endocrine Nursing
ENT Nursing
Eyes Nursing
A&E Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
LAN ( Malaysian Studies )

A lot of subject huh ? I think its maybe quiet tough subject BUT i've to learned for my future bebeh !
Nevermind laa -,-"

For all Mahsa Nursing Student Batch 3/09 especially my English Medium 2 , I wish veryvery THE BEST and GOOD LUCK for you all ! mwahx !
ByeBye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment